Texas County Records
Texas county records continue to become a major topic in the state of Texas as more and more people learn about the benefits -- and shortcomings -- that are made as a result. Many people have split feelings about these records, more specifically the fact they’re available to the public with no questions asked.
Texas is split up into a whopping 254 counties, the most of any state in the United States. Georgia is the next closest with just 159 counties. I want you to think for a moment all the things that are happening in your own county at this moment. Think of all the arrests being made, homes being purchased daily, people moving into town, lawsuits, the list goes on.
Why Are Texas County Records Public?
The states need a viable way of keeping track of everything going on in their jurisdiction. The 254 counties located throughout Texas are each required to maintain Texas county records and preserve the information throughout history. As per the public having access to these records, they are legally allowed to under the Texas Public Information Act -- this includes non-citizens.
Without Texas county records being kept over the years, we wouldn’t have a recollection of anything that happened in the past. Furthermore, the states wouldn’t be favoring some of the public’s basic rights and freedom by keeping them sealed from public view. As a result, all 50 states have adopted similar laws and the federal government has done the same with their records.
Over the years, the process for requesting and retrieving Texas county records has evolved. Now-a-days, these records can be accessed by anyone with access to the internet and all you’ll need to perform the search is the person’s first and last name. It might sound fake, but you’ll receive a report with real information regarding that person’s life. You can even start your search right here on our website!
Who Should You Search For?
With the amount of Texas county records, dating back over a century, people around the world continue to find new ways of using this information for the greater good. While many people will fear having their information available, it has become a necessary evil in today’s society.
When searching through Texas county records on our website, you can find information on a variety of different people that you interact with on a daily basis. Here are some examples:
- Friends - Have you ever wondered what kind of life your friends live when you’re not around? It’s crazy how little we know about a majority of our friends, but not that surprising considering we don’t spend much quality time with any of them. Texas county records can give you insight to their criminal history and driving record to see how well they get along with the law.
- Family - Whether you are trying to find family members you were separated from or trying to fill in parts of your family tree, Texas county records can give you tons of information dating back over 100 years. They’ll even make it easy and list possible family members in each report.
- Neighbors - When we move into a new neighborhood, assimilating into the community can be difficult and nerve-wracking. You won’t know who to trust and their backstories will often be hidden. Texas county records can bring these details about your neighbors to the surface so you can move in with confidence.
- Military Comrades - If you’re a veteran and want to reconnect with some of your old comrades or fresh out of the military and forgot to grab some of your friend’s contact information, Texas county records can help you find their phone number, email, and where they live.
Texas county records can be used to search for a variety of people in your life. Since we keep secrets from people constantly, you never know what you might find out about the people you’ve known the longest.
If you’re looking at Texas county records, you’ll get to view someone’s full criminal history including arrests that didn’t lead to a conviction. For the arrests that do receive a conviction, you’ll get to see the severity of it and whether they had to face any prison or jail time.
Searching for someone’s criminal history and confirm what you thought you knew about someone or reveal shocking information you would’ve never guessed about someone. You should never view Texas county records unless you’re ready to potentially learn disturbing information about those close to you.
Believe it or not, a person’s driving history will also be included in their report. That means you can finally confirm whether your friend actually has a clean driving record or not. If they’ve gotten a speeding ticket, ran a red light, or received a ticket for anything else, it could show up in their report. How great would it be to finally call them out on their lies?
Additionally, Texas county records will display personal information about someone. This can include your birth date, birth location, where you’ve worked at over the years, where you went to school, a possible photo of yourself, and your astrological sign -- for those who are into that.
It will even show your contact information including your phone number, email address, postal address, and social media profiles. By viewing Texas county records, you or anyone else can be connected to anyone they need to be with ease.
How to Find Texas County Records
You can view Texas county records right here on our website. The process is simple and will only require the first name and last name of the person you’re interested in learning more about. In no time, you can have a brief overview of anyone’s life in your hands.
To get started, follow the instructions below:
- Enter the name of the person in the search boxes below
- Enter their city and state, if you know it
- Click the ‘Search’ button
- Find the right person through the possible matches
- Open their report
Just like that, you’re in! Now you can search Texas county records to run a simple background check on the people you’ve always been curious about.
Top Public Records Sites
Below you fill find the Top Public Records sites according to our rankings. Read the reviews before you search.
TruthFinder offers comprehensive public records, easy-to-understand reports, and tools to help you protect your personal information from identity thieves.
Read More About TruthFinder »
- Reports bursting with public records
- Some reports contain sensitive public record information
- Dark web monitoring included
PeopleSearcher was our second pick as it provides the widest array of public records.
Read More About PeopleSearcher »
- Report Monitoring
- Person search
- Phone number search
- Property search
- Email search
- Username search
- Dark Web Scan
- Unclaimed Money Search
Instant Checkmate is one of the longest-running online background check services and still one of the most popular. They offer comprehensive records on millions of Americans.
Read More About Instant Checkmate »
- Reports on almost every adult in the United States
- Multiple ways to find records
- Included dark web monitoring feature